1. Clothing drive is going on from now until Feb. 17. You can drop the clothing off at Hillel or give it to Beruria directly. Please share your thoughts as to where you would like to see your donations going. You can vote on the right side of the blog--there's a poll going on.
2. Any orders you make from Amazon you can make through the Project Health website (link is on the right side of the page) and up to 15% of your order will go to Project Health.
3. 10% of any orders you make from Leeya's online jewelry shop will go to charity if you write Team Chessed in your order. (Link is also on the right side of the page.)
4. Volunteer opportunity to work one-on-one with a young student who is falling behind on reading. See the blog post below this one for details.
5. Sandwich making and distribution starting next Thursday evening. (Or this Friday in NYC.)
6. Visits with elderly people will begin soon. Keep your eyes and ears open.
More to come...
And keep sharing any other ideas you have!